Douglas County Libraries’ Adventure Pass program is expanding in 2017 with the addition of Denver’s Clyfford Still Museum as a partner.
Through the Adventure Pass program, library patrons can reserve free passes to six local cultural institutions, including Clyfford Still Museum, using their library cards.
Douglas County Libraries’ 2017 Adventure Pass partners include:
- Clyfford Still Museum – Clyfford Still was among the first generation of abstract expressionist artists who developed a powerful approach to painting in the years following World War II. The museum allows visitors to experience the unique legacy of this artist, whose works have been hidden from public view from more than 30 years.
- Butterfly Pavilion – Butterflies are just the beginning! This local favorite is also home to over 5,000 animals.
- Denver Firefighters Museum – Experience the history of firefighting in Denver, with a focus on the Denver Fire Department, and interact with traditional exhibits through innovative hands-on activities.
- Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls and Toys – The museum provides educational exhibits and arts education, highlighting the social and cultural history of miniatures, dolls and toys.
- Dinosaur Ridge – Explore prehistoric Colorado through hands-on exhibits and trails that feature dinosaur tracks, bones, and interesting geologic features.
- History Colorado Center – Colorado’s rich history is on display through exhibits and programs that blend technology, media, environments and artifacts.
Douglas County Libraries is a passionate advocate for literacy and lifelong learning. For more information, visit DCL.org or call 303-791-7323.
# # #
Melissa Anciaux, Staff Writer/Editor, Douglas County Libraries · firstname.lastname@example.org · 720-348-9526