The Castle Rock Chamber provides many opportunities to volunteer and become a part of our community. We are grateful to the many volunteers that help make these events possible. If you are interested in volunteering please submit the form listed below the events. Thank you for supporting your community and the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce.
- Event is held in April of each year. The purpose of the event is for the installation of new officers and Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce. Also the presentation of the annual Business(person), Citizen, Ambassador, Volunteer of the Year and Philip S. Miller awards.
- Committee meets as needed.
Castle Rock WineFest
- This annual event showcases more than 25 Colorado wineries, local restaurants, wine related vendors, culinary seminars and demonstrations, lively entertainment and other wine events such as two Winemaker dinners.
- This event will host winemaker dinners the week prior to the Grand Tasting which is typically held on the third Saturday of July.
- Website – www.CastleRockWineFest.com
Colorado Artfest of Castle Rock
Approximately 25,000 participants will delight in the artistic impressions of more than 170 artists from across the country. Continual live main stage entertainment, featuring popular musicians that will provide a complimentary backdrop.
This event will also feature strolling entertainers, crowd-pleasing entertainment groups, a silent auction; food and beverage vendors to tantalize your taste buds, the Artfest Store where event goers can purchase commemorative items as well as an Imagination Zone for children.
There is something for everyone at the annual Colorado Artfest at Castle Rock held the weekend following labor day in September.
- Committee meets multiple times for several months as needed.
The lazy days of August celebrate the charm of the Old-fashioned County Fair and the tradition of the Douglas County Fair Parade and BBQ. These two events have been held for nearly 70 years. This week showcases bronco busting rodeos, carnival rides and parades complete with cotton candy, hot-dogs and lemonade. After the downtown parade on Saturday, a scrumptious BBQ with all the fixin’s is held at the Castle Rock Fire Department. To top things off, an evening concert is held at the Douglas County Events Center. Contact information for the Fair and Concert is 720.733.6941 and their Web site is: www.douglascountyfairandrodeo.com.
If you would like to participate in the Parade, call our Event Manager at 303.688.4597.
Healthy Living Expo
Colorado’s largest FREE Expo focused on Living, Working and Playing in Colorado! This Event is brought to you by the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce. If you would like to participate in the Parade, call our Event Manager at 303.688.4597 or visit wwwcoloradohealthylivingexpo.com.
- For more than 79 years,the oldest and best-loved tradition is Starlighting.
- This event kicks off the community holiday season, and is held on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
- The Chamber and the Castle Rock Fire Department together have been “turning on the Lights” of the giant star on top of “the Rock”. Festivities include: School children sing and dance, carolers serenade, sleigh rides, non-profit groups, Santa visits and lights the star, and a chili supper.
- Committee meets as needed.